Neurological Examination Made Easy, 4e
By (author): Geraint Fuller MD FRCP
A concise and highly illustrated guide to the clinical examination of the nervous system for medical students, rsidents and junior doctors.
- A concise and lucid explanation of how to examine the nervous system.
- Copiously illustrated with clear line diagrams and flow charts.
- Instructions are clear and systematic – what to do, what you will find, and what it means.
- Strengthening of recommendations on the order of sensory testing.
- Addition of Halmagyi’s head thrust test.
- Updating of the cases in the section on passing clinical exams.
|New From:||$49.95 USD|
- Series: Made Easy
- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Churchill Livingstone; 4 edition (June 10, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0443069646
- ISBN-13: 978-0443069642